REFERENCE: 2019 - Italy Viaduct
Preparation of Detail design for the construction of viaduct V16 at km 6+320.35 in Italy
Specific objectives of the new highway are improving speed and capacity on the road and the reduction of the environment pollution.
The project concerns the deck design of the steel concrete composite bridge.
Bridge V16 at km 6+320.35
- Consists of total of 8 spans with various lengths: 35.02 – 53.26 – 36.02 – 27.67 – 27.66 – 27.63 – 27.67 – 22.68m. The entire length of the facility is 257.62m along the outer curve and 259.93m along the inner curve.
- The facility is situated in a horizontal curve with a radius of 410m.
- Steel concrete combined construction.
- One span of the structure consists of 2 steel main I-beams with variable heights between 1.53m and 3.28m and with variable spacing between the main beams 7.00-9.00m.
- The beams are joined on top by cast in situ reinforced concrete plate.
- At both ends of the facility is provided with dilatation joints.
- Superstructure is connected to the foundations with the use of shock transmitters for each bearing.