EKJ Bulgaria Consulting Engineers Ltd provides services in the preparation of investment projects and consultancy in the field of transport infrastructure and civil construction in all phases of design: “Preliminary design”, “Technical design” and “Detailed design”.
In the design process, the team of EKJ Bulgaria prepares:
- BIM models of structures and roads in 2D and 3D (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Autodesk Revit, Bentley PowerCivil, OpenBridge Designer, Open Roads Designer etc.)
- Static and Dynamic Analysis of Structures with Software (LUSAS Finite Element Analysis, Robot Structural Analysis, SAP2000, DC Software etc.)
EKJ Bulgaria’s activities include new design, reconstruction, rehabilitation and infrastructure assessment and civil engineering facilities in the following areas:
- Design of highways and roads of all classes
- Design of streets and high-speed city highways
- Design of road junctions, junctions, parkings, bike lanes and pedestrian paths
- Design of vertical and horizontal signalization, road markings and safety facilities on the roads
- Preparation of metro projects: metro stations and tunnels through different methods of implementation
Design of road and rail structures of various types – steel, reinforced and prestressed concrete structures according to Eurocode:
- Retaining walls
- Overpasses and underpasses
- Design of railway tracks, constructions and facilities at all stages, both for newly built railway lines and for reconstruction and rehabilitation projects.
- Design of high-rise buildings – public, administrative etc.
WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE NETWORKS:
- Design of sewer pushers and pumping stations
- Preparation of projects for reconstruction of water and sewage networks
INVESTIGATION AND EVALUATION:
- Static and dynamic analysis of constructions with software
- Evaluation of the condition of existing structures: buildings and facilities
- Repairing and strengthening of existing structures
- Technical statement and control on the Construction part for the structures
Authorization of infrastructure projects according to Bulgarian legislation.