Detail design of facilities on the new high speed railway line Ringsted – Fehmarn
The detail design refers to the renewal of the existing railway line from Ringsted to Fehmarn. This includes upgrade of the existing double track between Ringsted and Vordingborg, establishment of double track from Vordingborg to Holeby, electrification of the hole line and improving the infrastructure to increase speed limits up to 200 km/h.
All facilities are divided into two packages:
- Package E3003 includes a total of 16 bridges including 10 road bridges and 6 rail bridges between Ringsted and Næstved.
- Package E3004 includes a total of 22 bridges including 11 road/pedestrian bridges and 11 rail bridges between Næstved and Vordingborg.
Unification of the facilities was carried out and the facilities were divided into three main types:
- Reinforced concrete frame structure. The superstructure contains prestressed girders joined by cast in situ reinforced concrete plate. The substructure contains of cast in situ reinforced concrete abutments directly connected to the superstructure.
- Reinforced concrete structure. The superstructure contains prestressed girders joined by cast in situ reinforced concrete plate. The substructure contains of cast in situ reinforced concrete abutments connected to the superstructure with bearings.
- Steel superstructure connected with pot bearings on the cast in situ reinforced concrete abutments. The superstructure consists of 4-5 closed hollow air tight steel boxes connected with horizontal plates.